Congratulations on your new cabinetry or wood furniture!
To keep your cabinets looking their best follow these care instructions:
- Standard stain and varnish:
- Mild soap and water may be used to clean if needed.
- Make sure to dry cabinets thoroughly after cleaning.
- Solid color finish and Laminate Cabinetry:
- Use mild soap and water for general cleaning
- Make sure to dry cabinets thoroughly.
- Use mild household cleaners if you need to remove more stubborn food and grime.
The colored interiors
of Schjenken Cabinets LLC may be cleaned with mild soap and water or spray cleaners.Remember to treat your cabinets as fine pieces of furniture:
- Never use a product with a wax in it on any of our finishes as a buildup will occur over time.
- Never use any harsh cleaning or scrubbing products.